Get More Out of Your Outdoor Living Spaces: Install External Blinds
If you are looking for a way to get more use out of your porch, patio, veranda or three-seasons room, we can help by installing external blinds. These types of outdoor or indoor-outdoor living spaces offer a lot of charm: you get to enjoy fresh air, sunlight, natural airflow and the simple life-affirming feeling of being outside on a beautiful day. Unfortunately, they also have drawbacks, namely that less ideal conditions make these spaces much more difficult to use and enjoy.
The Benefits of External Blinds
If you have ever thought about turning your patio into an enclosed patio, or your veranda into an enclosed veranda, then you should consider external blinds. At Simple Outdoor Screens, we are proud to offer outdoor blinds in Melbourne, along with all the benefits they bring. Those benefits include:
- Providing the option of blocking out the elements. The problem with outdoor living spaces is you don’t have a lot of control over the environment. If there is a cool breeze or a harsh glare from the sun, those spaces become unpleasant. Outdoor patio blinds give you the option of blocking out the elements on those less-than-perfect days. Whether you are contending with wind, rain, hail, harsh sunlight or other non-ideal weather, all you need to do is lower the blinds.
- Offering greater privacy. Especially if you live near a road or in a crowded neighbourhood, it’s easy to feel as if you are on display when spending time on your porch or patio. Well-placed blinds give you and your guests a great deal more privacy without requiring you to go back inside.
- Keeping out the bugs. Hungry insects can take an otherwise beautiful night and ruin it. If you tend to deal with a lot of bugs around your patio or porch, you can mostly solve the problem by using blinds to enclose the space more fully.
What You Can Expect from Simple Outdoor Screens Regarding Outdoor Blinds in Melbourne
We work with clients to install Stratco-brand outdoor patio blinds. If you are interested in using these blinds to design an enclosed patio or enclosed veranda, here’s what you can expect from working with us:
- Three design options. We can install three different external blinds from Stratco, the Windsor, the Regent, and the Ambient. Learn more about each style of our outdoor blinds .
- Attractive designs. We use Stratco blinds because they integrate so well into the style and aesthetic of outdoor spaces while also offering a tight, secure fit.
- Durability. Outdoor blinds are, by necessity, a good deal heavier duty than indoor blinds. They bear the brunt of the elements, be it a heavy wind or a torrential downpour.
Why Simple Outdoor Screens Is Cost-Effective
Our mission is to give you back the use of your outdoor living spaces. If you feel as if you are using those spaces only a few times a year, then you aren’t getting the most out of your home. We provide an extremely cost-effective means of maximising your usage of those spaces, with no expensive renovations needed. Contact us today to learn more.